Well yeah, I passed the Far Eastern University - College Admission Test last saturday. It was one of the joyous events that happen. Well at least its the only one. To give you somethings that happen during the exam, here it is: Well I arrived in FEU - Manila having my tools not prepared in the exam. I went empty handed. I only bring my school bag with my diary, some books and a ball pen. Really stupid huh? Going to war without a gun. Well actually, I got lucky. I wondered why FEU-CAT results came out so fast. Then the answer came when we went to the examination room. THE TEST WAS COMPUTERIZED AND WAS ONLINE! I was like "What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck......." After the test, that very moment, I already checked out the results online. (Good thing FEU has a good internet connection) I found out that I already passed the exam. It is stated there that I can apply for a QUOTA and a Non-QUOTA course I desire. But still, I'm taking Political Science! Its my thing.
So yeah, well that's the only thing that happen nice that weekend; But to be honest, THAT WEEKEND WAS THE WORST ONE EVER! To know that one of my best friend (An O.R.G Member) died that morning, I was in a panic. I didn't know what to do, I did my exam horribly, to be honest I'm not sure if I really did took it seriously. I thought I would fail. The pain which kept my heart from aching so hard, the lost that I felt so awful that I can't even believe its true!
In the time being, I want him to be remembered well, I want him to know that I care for him. I want to show him one last time that I love him. My friend, who was considered a brother and a father in my third year days. He was one of the most awesome guys I've known.
"Yuu will forever live in our hearts."

No comments:
Post a Comment