Your Angel of Music

My photo
"We are very small, but we are capable of doing big things." - S.W. Hawking

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Wasting Time


            I’m Henry Williams and I have this really cool friend of mine. I treat this girl as a little sister. Her name is Anna Rolmes by the way, and she’s that sweet person anyone could ever have; so innocent, so adorable yet so adventurous about love. Yes, love, that’s always been her problem; she always falls to the wrong person and it’s up to me to catch her… I wish that she just remain in my arms…
It’s already summer season here and school just ended and it’s been a while since I last saw her. It’s maybe a week or so, but I haven’t heard of her ever since.  I tried to call her, text her, I even called her friends, but none. It took me time to realize that she didn’t want to comfortably talk to someone because she’s terribly worried about her grades. I couldn’t do anything but wait.
It’s been complicated since I made her pursue her feelings for the friend of mine who recently told me that she likes Anna since ever. So I cleared everything out just to make them mingle. Though it hurts me, it’s really for the best. Anna deserves happiness in her life and I don’t want her to leave for another painful adventure. I just want the adventure come to her and will stay with her till her forever. I want her to be the happiest woman alive. That’s all I wanted her to be.
A month has passed and instead of seeing her happy, all I can see is her being sad and being disappointed… worsening her pain. I feel so bad about myself because I couldn’t do anything to make her happy or feel less pain. And to think that I was the one who made them want to mingle gives me the most terrible feelings.
                                    “…if only the person I love feel the love that I give him…” hearing that from her friend, makes me regret that I shouldn’t have made them mingle. I shouldn’t have told her that my he likes her, I shouldn’t have let her give away her heart without someone receiving it.
                                    “…if only you could realize how I love you...”
                                                                                                What a feeling…
I gave up the girl I love for someone I thought would make a difference in her life. I trusted him with the heart that I don’t want to be shattered… but why didn’t I did something? I knew that she was going to break her heart again, why didn’t I did something to make her avoid another broken heart fresh from restoration? I shouldn’t have played the game in the first place. If only I knew that it was going to happen. I should have hugged her when she needed one; I should have told her the sweet words she was asking for I should have told her that I love her…
Now the only regret I have has to love her when I can show her that I do. It’s like having a broken right hand. You’re doing things the good way, but it can never be as right as what it should be. I wanted her to be happy; I sacrificed my feelings for her happiness. I did everything I could to make her adventure of love so romantic and satisfying. I think I over did it.
And as the pavements shine like silver, I wandered in the summer snow like the old Henry I am. Hiding the true feelings I felt for her; loving her on my own. Now, I’m happy that she’s strong enough to smile.
That’s why I love Anna so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment