Your Angel of Music

My photo
"We are very small, but we are capable of doing big things." - S.W. Hawking

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Last Night

I started looking at your pictures, our pictures together to be exact. It's only a few but it tells so much. I looked away from it and started thinking if will I or can I make her happy? Make her forget all of her troubles and handle life easily? Would I able to do that?
I looked at our picture together in a bus then I started recalling it again. I was on the back seat. She was a little sick that time so it got me worried. By that time I was asking her if she can handle it. She said she can, with a smile. She was always so lovely and seemingly strong to smile. 
I looked at our last picture together, that time I was in a bad hangover situation; so, shit face for me. It made me look down and up day dreaming again. It would be a great feeling if I have her resting on my shoulder, holding my hand as I kiss her sweet dreams as she close her eyes for a nap. It would be awesome. 
I closed the folder containing all our pictures together, upon doing it, my player played "Something" by the Beatles; it made me realize one thing,
"I love her."
-ESBR

No comments:

Post a Comment