
Well I just found out the results of my college exams, well it didn't went well as expected. Now I'm going for the Far Eastern University in Manila. FEU doesn't offer the course I wanted to take for college so I needed to pick another course. So these are my choices, I picked Bachelor of Arts, Political Science. Why Political Science? I've been into politics since I was a child. Even though my father is an Engineer, He would tell me how the systems of the government works. While I'm growing up, I realized that Politics is a hard thing to apply in real life. Types of Governments are fine, but Politicians aren't. Anyway, Politics is such a hard thing to master or apply, yes there are leaders who leaded a country amazingly as they should, but these are dictators. and dictators are being hated by the people. With this, I don't think that the politicians are the only problem, its people has a great demand of comfort and most likely, impossible things. But why do people do this? its because of the Media, the mass media is like brain washing the people about the flaws of the government. The people shouldn't be exposed with it. The government needs to limit the media's premises. Honestly, why did people started to hate politicians? Its because of the over publishing of the media. Well yeah.. what did I just type? Going back, I went to FEU Manila last friday afternoon to submit my form, I just finished the second day of the exams then, and I was really tired though. I have to travel from my school to paranaque to Sampaloc, Manila via commute. I had the chance to see the University of Manila, I thought I was in FEU then because of the color of their uniforms. I was in Central Station of the public train then. When I arrived in FEU, I called my cousin Kate Rejano to assist me in my adventure. It was weird when I arrived using the cab, everyone was looking at me, and I had this thought in my head saying (sorry for the foul word) "WHY ARE YOU ALL FUCKING LOOKING AT ME BITCHES?" after a few minutes, my cousin arrived and went inside the campus. FEU isn't that big, but has a very good environment for students. after submitting my form, my cousin took me to a short tour around the campus. I had fun with her. So I will take my FEU-CAT this Saturday, and I hope I pass the exam. I had enough failing for this year. Well, FEU Tamaraws for me! Good luck!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI absolutely know what you mean about the government in our country. Actually, the mass media really is the root of all evil (in our country of course) because of the power it has over people. They influence people's beliefs and mold them into thinking of what should be good for them, thus, taking away their capabilities or right to think for themselves. Example: Beauty and Skin Color. The mass media makes people believe that you are only beautiful when you are white. Especially that commercial about this two sisters, one is whiter than the other. And so the other one is always left out, judged, blah blah. Fucking stereotypes. Anyway, you get my point. My dad loves Politics and he dreams to change it all one day. It seems to be an impossible dream, one that would take more than one person for it to truly happen. I'm glad somebody else is thinking of the same things as well :) Good luck, Emric! Don't be afraid to come out of your shell in college. I have a feeling we'll be great friends by then.
DeleteYou got me on your team Bianca! Shit will be held when I'm in college. I just hope I wont say "Fuck this shit" in college. I really wanna transfer UP though. I wanna study Philosophy there and compare my views. I wanna be liberated as I will with discipline. Well I really wish FEU would be a great help for me. :)
Delete