Your Angel of Music

My photo
"We are very small, but we are capable of doing big things." - S.W. Hawking

Monday, January 14, 2013

How I Wished You Loved Me



I remember the time when you two broke up,

I would run after you, hugging you behind.

You would push me away further away

But that doesn’t matter, as long as I got your touch



That day, I would follow you home sober.

You were falling on your knees at random roads.

There, I would lift you up and you would slap me away.

But that doesn’t matter; I still managed to touch you.



You are the only reason I live in this world,

Disgrace me and send me to my own death.

You are the only reason why I live,

The only reason to live for.



That same week you began to avoid me;

Bribe bullies to persecute me.

Is this how you repay my love?

To make me even more suffer?!



OH LOVELIEST OF ALL WOMEN!

IS THIS HOW YOU REPAY MY LOVE?!



That same year, I went to your house,

I went to claim what was supposed to be mine.

You, I came to claim you my beloved!

YOU WILL BE MINE!



Oh the red liquid of my beloved on the floor,

Makes this scene lovelier than it should be.

As I dance with your head,

A romantic massacre,

With your heart in my pocket.

-ESBR

No comments:

Post a Comment