Your Angel of Music

My photo
"We are very small, but we are capable of doing big things." - S.W. Hawking

Monday, January 14, 2013

Withheld



By Emric Salven B. Rejano.

Romans I pledge my soul forbidden to fight.

I am alone and is destined to feel fright.

But along my awful way there is a light,

Shining through the coldest night.

A beautiful lady who gives me life,

She who removed from my arm a knife.

Dear lady, am I a man who is considered to be a rife?

Maria, dear sweet lady, to whom I pledge my life.

Rivers flow from the mountains of my love.

My garden, guarded by a white dove.

Recessed in the shelter of a cliff’s cove

A wish, which I asked dearly from above.

My king Caesar, I ask from you a great favor,

A favor, which I am willing to give labor.

Give me a chance to go to Mt. Tabor,

For I will confess my love to my neighbor.

Sweet, sweet lady, I ask to thee thy hand.

Thy soft, smooth palm to which I planed,

To give you my love, and expand,

To the world, where we strongly stand.

I would give everything to you.

Possible, everything is in you.

Your cheeks are fluffy like soft cotton.

Your eyes are emeralds of that flame beneath my sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment