Your Angel of Music

My photo
"We are very small, but we are capable of doing big things." - S.W. Hawking

Monday, January 14, 2013

Rosebelt Seasons (2011)


By Emric Salven B. Rejano

There was a time where I used to see you.

In the park where the lights are blue.

Where a woman walks charmingly as she bloom.

She’s a beauty, no doubt even without a clue.

This woman I see frequently, adorable and pure.

A woman who’s amazing and I’m sure.

Oh how I wish to take her to a tour,

To my heart who needs fixing and cure.

You are indeed an amazing woman.

Who deserves to be loved be a man

A man who hopes and plans,

Your life until death, and he can.

Oh beautiful lady, you are the reason,

Why I place my undying mission.

To love you until our next carnation.

As I give you my heart in a rosebelt season.

No comments:

Post a Comment